Mixed Up Gender?! Mixed Up Gender?!

I totally relate, since this happens to me on nearly a daily basis. I even get occassionally catcalled at from time to time and that shit isn't fun, but responding to douchebags on the street with a big, manly voice and seeing their smug faces melt into looks of shock and horror... Now that, that is fun.

#AndrogynousProblems

Crunchlins responds:

Ahhh I wish I could see that happen XD

Thanks for watching!

Mormons VS South Park Mormons VS South Park

Ahh, I loved it! Absolutely wonderfully done!
If you were to do one for I Believe or Hasa Diga Eebowai, that would be enough to keep me locked in my room in front of the computer for quite a few days.

Racist Bassist Racist Bassist

Hello there, Blessing. You must be new. Welcome to Newgrounds.
. . . . ta tisss ta- ta tisss ta- ta tisss~

Anywho, this was enjoyable to watch. That's the great thing about Game Grumps animations- It's always interesting to see how people picture the random things that come out of their mouths, and this was no exception. Great job~

Holigay Sp3ciaL Holigay Sp3ciaL

I love you Oprah.
This bewongs on the fwont page, gadammit.

Marcy X Bubblegum Marcy X Bubblegum

Is it weird that I liked every second of this?

EEEEVERY SECOOOOOND of this?

I mean every single secooond?

(I'm implying that I even enjoyed the second half in case if you haven't caught it yet.)

PurplePrawn responds:

Haha, no, it's not weird at all, futa is quite a common fetish.

Simgirls Lovemore Trailer Simgirls Lovemore Trailer

I remember playing Simgirls way back. It's amazing how a game where you date girls and become their lover has transformed into this epicness... WITH A FREAKING BATTLE SYSTEM AND AVATAR CREATION?! This is insane. I for one, am very excited.

. . . on a side note, I noticed there were some male characters available. Does that mean that gay relationships are an option as well? (Zack Kreig made me fanboy a little bit when he popped up onscreen >///<)

The characters look amazing, and it's a HUGE improvement from the original Simgirls. I'm definitely looking forward to it!

sim-man responds:

Thanks. The new main character can be male and female so it can be les and gay as well.

TWERK TWERK

I've watched it more than once, but the ending still gets me. OAO
Great job! The only thing I think it's missing is music, but it still got the point across. XD

Jinglecorns responds:

yeah I definitely agree, I was really rushed in finishing it and music would have made it a lot better!

Original Characters Original Characters

I'm hinting a little bit of a Pinoy accent in there for some reason. Haha.
I wasn't expecting that ending. Good flash overall~

Legend of Link Legend of Link

Fuck me if I'm wrong, but is that last song by Dave from Boy In A Band?

Attack no Titan Attack no Titan

Is it just me, or does Armin sound manlier than Eren here?